Because of the reasonable number of organizations that are still defining or revising their activities, the WSF Organizing Committee decided to extend the deadline for these registrations by a few more days. Activities can be registered until February 25.
FINAL CONFIRMATIONS: FEBRUARY 28
Please note: locations, dates and definite times will still be confirmed or adjusted until February 28. The dates and times inscribed and published so far are only suggestions of the proposing organizations, which should await the final disclosure. For, all activities registered so far will be evaluated, deferred or denied for the program in that period.
In order to be approved and included in the final program of WSF 2018 (printed and online) activities must be in accordance with the WSF Charter of Principles and have civil society (organizations, movements, collectives) as responsible.
Activities inscribed with suggestion of dates or times not compatible with the period, rules or capacity of allocation by the WSF will be reassigned. Attention to the dates finalized on the 28th (for eventual request for change), or to messages from the Program GT suggesting alternatives.
INACCURACIES OR CANCELLATIONS AT ANY TIME
We remind you that activities already registered and published may be denied and are not included in the final program, THE FOLLOWING CASES:
– Repeated activity, registered more than once by the same organization;
– Activities beyond the limit of three registered by the same organization, without a second organization registered and co-responsible;
– Activities Inscribed by government bodies or State Branches;
– Activities registered by various institutions without indicating the partnership with formal or informal organizations of civil society (social or union) responsible for the activity. (They can be indicated in the description field, with contact email and name of the responsible person, if not yet enrolled as a participant);
– Activities registered without payment of the organization (which gives entitlement to an activity) or additional activity (second or third);
– Activities Incompatible with the WSF Charter of Principles.
To avoid CANCELLATION of activity for any of the above reasons, return to the site and correct any problems pointed out, or re-enter your activity. If in doubt, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cases not treated here or exceptional will be resolved by the Methodology Working Group.
Deadline for registration of activities: February 25.
Confirmation of activities, places, days and times: February 20-28.
Participants and organizations: March 10 through the internet or until the start of the event at the accreditation site.
Shared Communication FSM 2018